THE BRIDGE NETWORK ("We" or “THE BRIDGE NETWORK”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE (THE "SITE") YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND CONSENTING TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY (INCLUDING AS UPDATED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME). IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
· WHO WE ARE
· INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
· INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
· HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
· DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
· STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
· YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
· YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us, including:
o Forms filled out by you on the Site;
o Content of correspondence with us;
o Site registration;
o Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
o Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
o Information from social media or other platforms when you sign on to or otherwise link our Sites with your Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Google, Instagram, Tumblr or other online account (a “Connected Account);
o Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
o Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
· Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
o Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
o Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
o Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies or the other services THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Third party business partners and vendors such as technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, or other service providers may provide information about you when performing their services for us.
We may use third parties to supplement information we collect about you or help us connect data across THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies.
Information we receive from Connected Accounts with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, content played, posts or other activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
· To provide our Sites to you, including internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, safety, and statistical purposes;
· To provide you with information about THE BRIDGE NETWORK artists, content, or promotions;
· To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services, including through interest-based advertising;
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· To notify you about changes to our Sites or to manage your access to the Sites;
· To respond to your queries;
· To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments;
· To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
· To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we receive from other sources.
· We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with other THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies and with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors who enable us to operate the Sites or to provide you with a product or service;
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with advertisements or other information about promotions and offers we believe may interest you;
· Relevant THE BRIDGE NETWORK Company artists and/or their representatives for marketing, promotional or similar purposes;
· Third party partners who conduct joint marketing, product or services activities with THE BRIDGE NETWORK, including information THE BRIDGE NETWORK collects outside the joint activities, where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and where you have not opted out as described in “YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES” below;
· Aggregated, anonymized, or pseudonymized (de-linked from personally identifiable information) data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
· THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies work with selected third party companies that provide a broad range of online solutions. It is sometimes necessary for THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies to provide these companies with access to limited personal information about our users. In such cases THE BRIDGE NETWORK Companies will share only the personal information required to for these companies to perform their functions and will not allow them to use this data for any other purposes;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
· If THE BRIDGE NETWORK Company that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it may be one of the transferred assets and may be disclosed to potential buyers;
· To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented appropriate technical, administrative, and physical controls to protect information about you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
This Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does THE BRIDGE NETWORK knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent and in compliance with applicable laws.
You can find more information on how to protect your kids online from the FTC at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/protecting-kids-online.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt out of certain uses. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section below. Your rights may include:
· Requesting a copy of the personal information held by THE BRIDGE NETWORK about you, the purpose of the processing, correction or updating of incorrect data, information regarding recipients of personal information about you, and blocking and deletion of personal information. We may require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests.
· If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
· In some cases you may have the right to request information about, and opt out of, disclosures of your information to third parties for the third party’s own purposes.
We will retain and use your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the services to you, while your account is active, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents may have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us as described in the “Contact” section below.
THE BRIDGE NETWORK does not share your personal information with third parties other than as described in this policy or with your consent.
THE BRIDGE NETWORK, LLC.